Microsoft Office 365 provides cloud-based collaboration and productivity services including:
- Email and calendar (Exchange)
- Team sites (SharePoint)
- Online document editing (Office Online)
- Filestorage (OneDrive for Business)
- IM and web conferencing (Skype for Business) - pilot program available for eligible users
Office 365 benefits include:
- 50GB individual Exchange mailboxes
- 1TB OneDrive for Business individual file storage
- Office Online to share and edit documents across your devices
- Optimized access for mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Mobile
- No advertising or data mining for Caltech accounts
Want to learn more about Office 365?
No more campus presentations are scheduled at this time, but you can download the PowerPoint presentation used for the Office 365 Information Sessions here. Also, please feel free to contact us if you would like to schedule a tailored presentation for your group.