The standard web hosting service uses "virtual machine" (VM) technology on high-powered clusters of Dell servers, allowing us to build individualized hosting environments to fit your application needs. The Standard Web Hosting service employs industry-standard best practices: centralized security management, automated patch management, system monitoring and regular backups (nearline disk and offsite tape).
Web Hosting Details:
- Cost: $15/month, plus one-time $50 SSL Certificate setup
- Description: Supports HTML, images, files and basic scripting on a shared VM.
- Disk Space: 1GB standard (additional space available at $0.33/month per 1GB).
- Remote Access Methods: File share (Windows); SCP (Linux)
Supported Web Hosting Technology Platforms Include:
- Operating System: Red Hat, Enterprise Linux 5.x & Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Web & Application Platforms (Linux): Apache, PHP, Perl, etc.
- Web & Application Platforms (Windows): Internet Information Server, ASP, .NET, etc.
- A La Carte Services - Offered at an additional cost, click here for more information.
- Managed Database Instances: MySQL & Microsoft SQL Server
- WordPress and Drupal