Office Client Download
Office Online is supported on the latest browsers and does not require additional software, however if you need to locally install Office on your computer, you can download client software through the Office 365 portal. Note that you must first have Office 365 services activated for your account before doing the following:
- After logging in to Office 365, click on the Settings wheel at the top right of the menu ribbon
- Scroll to the bottom. Under Your App Settings, click on Office 365
- On the next page, on the left-hand menu, select Install Status
- Under the Install Status, click on Install Desktop Applications
- You will be given the option to download the appropriate version of Microsoft Office for your operating system. Click the Install button to begin the download and then install the software as prompted.