Your critical file is gone. The one you’ve spent hours, days, or months working on. Have you ever experienced lost work due to:
- hardware failure such as crashes, failures, or glitches;
- malicious actions, including ransomware, malware, stolen data or devices; or
- honest mistakes like accidental deletions, spilled beverages, or unsafe file downloads?
Losing your work is a nightmare, no matter the cause. Don’t let it happen to you.
IMSS is pleased to offer a backup and security solution to ensure your hard day’s work is never lost or compromised. CrashPlan runs automatically and silently in the background, continuously protecting the data created and stored on desktops and laptops. With CrashPlan, you are able to get back lost or deleted files with the click of a button from anywhere, anytime.
Files and folders that you select are backed up whenever the computer is connected to the internet. You do not need to remember to initiate a backup. It happens silently, continuously and automatically in the background anytime, anywhere.
- Android and iOS apps can retrieve files on mobile devices
- Data is encrypted end-to-end during transfer to the cloud servers and while at rest in the cloud servers.
- Previous versions are kept for each file
- You choose what files and folders are backed up and you can restore them yourself anytime, anywhere
- Backup data is compressed to minimize productivity interference
- Easy-to-use interface
For more information, please visit http://imss.caltech.edu/crashplan.