Caltech will begin rolling out and migrating Unix email to Exchange email and calendar in 2014.
Features of Office 365 Exchange include:
- Easily manage your email with 50GB mailboxes and send messagesup to 25MB in size.
- Work from almost anywhere with automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts across the devices you use most, including PCs, Macs, iPhones/iPads, Androids, and Windows Phones.
- Connect with all of the rich functionality of Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010 or 2007, whether you're online at home, on campus,or working offline.
- Configure other email clients to access your Office 365 Exchange email, such as Apple Mail, Outlook 2011 for Mac, Thunderbird and others.
- Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser with the Outlook look and feel with Outlook Web App.
- Easily schedule meetings with other campus calendar users and reserve conference rooms.